[IP] Hi Eunice

	RoseLea said: ------------------------------

>  >>>>>They told me it was specified in the contract........The lady from
> BC/BS said they CAN'T give me more than what is
> specified in the contract, even though the actual contract does not spell
> out a covered amount. <<<<<<<<
	Ask your HR/benefits Administrator to show you the contract....where
it says how many strips you are allowed no matter what your doctor
prescribes, ...and...where it says they won't pay for medical supplies
prescribed by your doctor...then ask your State Insurance Commissioner why
BC/BS can practice medicine without a license.  Then get your pump company
to help out...Sic 'em! and don't give up.   Even though you and Max should
never have had to fight so hard to prevent complications by getting a pump.
Hang in there, we are rooting for you and Max!
	Bonnie Richardson