Re: [IP] Re: ketones/checking in

Thanks Natalie!  I think she had some idea that it would help cure Nathan's
diabetes in some way.  Which amazes me seeing that her son has diabetes.
(Maybe THIS is why he (hubby) is just now getting good control).  Anyways my
son is most definetly NOT overweight.  I don't think she wanted him to lose
weight, but she thought the no carbs was a great idea.  Needless to say, she
was way outvoted.  And besides we are the parents so only our vote counts.

wife to Ryan, dx'd 1992
mom to Nathan, 2 (almost), dx'd 5/99
and Ashley, 8 months