[IP] Thanks for responses to:"To pump or not to pump?"

I> THANKS!! to all who wrote in response to our question.   I suppose that
because this site is largely dedicated to helping people pump-problem solve
we were overwhelmed by how much there is to manage when on the pump.
As Michael wrote to someone recently: no two days are alike.  We've
certainly found that to be the case with shots.  Diabetes management is an
art as much as a science.  Each time I think we've identified a pattern,
something changes!     Your input has convinced us that the pump is the way
to go.  Because of Gus's busy summer we're scheduled to start with the
saline in September.    Thanks again!