Re: [IP] how to insert sils

> My doctor and trainer told me a 45 degree angle is what silouettes
> are to go in at. Amie
That's probably because they have never put one in and they simply
read the instructions that come with the sets. A very LARGE number of
pumpers use a much shallower angle to avoid having the set and
inserter needle penetrate down into muscle tissue which (OUCH) hurts.
For thin people and kids a 15 - 30 degree angle is much more common.
sort of like "landing and airplane" if I can steal a phrase from a
pump mom.