Re: [IP] high bg won't come down

> Ok got a small problem, and I have done all the steps to trouble
> shoot.  1. Bg has been high (243) since 11pm last night.  2.  530 am
> bg 247.  3.  took 1.2 units to drop it to 127. 4. 6am bg 220.  good,
> coming down.  5.  720 am bg 231. Have changed site previously,
> changed insulin cartridge last night,, but NOT insulin bottle.  No
> air in tubing, site looks excellent now.  What are the chances my
> bottle of insulin went bad?

Remember the Murphy Factor. It is possible (not likely, mind you)
that a series of problems occured at the same time -- it has happened
to us so don't discount it. You might already have fixed one problem
and simply have another. You might also be comming down with a summer
cold or something simple like that. Be open minded and remember that
no two days are the same -- you'll figure it out.