[IP] (Fwd) Moving need a new Dr.

Please reply to Tara at <email @ redacted>

From:          "Tara Finn" <email @ redacted>
To:            email @ redacted
Subject:       Moving need a new Dr.
Date:          Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:35:37 EDT

My name is Tara Finn. I was a member of your list for a while but I
am in the midst of moving and have come off the list until the move
is done.

I would like to know if you can send an email to the list asking for
names of Endocrinologists or Internists in the Kitchener, Ontario,
Canada area. I have a terrific dr. now and would like to hopefully
find another one.

If this is possible can you give my email in the message and ask
people to reply to me privately?

Thank you,

__ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at