Re: [IP] Arnica cream?

It is supposedly for bruises and muscle soreness.  We are still on MDI
(multiple daily injections) and we use it for the bruises Nathan gets on his
arms and legs from the shots.  It only costs about seven dollars and a
little goes a long way.  We got ours from GNC.

Welcome to the list.

Kristin
wife to Ryan, dx'd 1992
mom to Nathan, 2 (almost), dx'd 5/99