RE: [IP] Every rollercoaster has to end...

 Oh well... mama
said if life wasn't interesting you're doin' something
wrong.

-Sara G.
I agree 100%.  My bs have been so crazy today.  Last night, bedtime bs 80,
ate a little carbs, nothing big.  3:00 am I was at 140 so I bolused .5 and
went back to sleep.
Wake up this morning and I am 302!
  What a way to start the day...so I bolus for high bs and eat a slim fast
for breakfast.  Checked it at 9:00 and I am 80 and starting to drop. 1
glucose tablet and 20 minutes later I am 66!  4 glucose tablets and 45
minutes later I am 72.  So I had a pop tart and now its lunch
time...checking in at 176.
And I thought I was doing so well.  My bs since I upgraded to the mm508 have
been in the best control since I was 15 years old!
When I wasn't taking care of my bs I never had days like this...now that I
am trying so hard to take care of myself I have ups and downs.
Oh, well, guess thats the price we pay for trying to be healthy.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT...
MELISSA