RE: [IP] Slim fast

In my original post about slimfast I said that I started using it to lose
weight but now it is more of a speedy breakfast thing.  If I were to have
the shake for breakfast and lunch by the time dinner would come I would eat
a hole through the table blowing my efforts for the day.  It works for me as
a fast breakfast and when you buy the plain chocolate flavor it is a lot
cheaper than buying Carnation Instant Breakfast.  Maybe when I get the
amount of food I eat under control I can use it for diet purposes.  I'm only
trying to get rid of 18-23 lbs. (post three kids)