[IP] Every rollercoaster has to end...

Thanks for listening to my rant the other day... my
numbers are all better now... 24 hours and all green,
well cept for one blue, but who's perfect...

Good news is I think I've got almost all my acclimation
from Regular over to Humalog finished up with, maybe a
little tweaking with ratios to take into account
different needs on different days, but we'll see...

Now for the fun part... I'll just finally get all this
straightened out and working right then my doc'll call
me up and say its time to plug in...  Oh well... mama
said if life wasn't interresting you're doin' something

-Sara G.