Re: [IP] high bg won't come down

Personally when I have a long period of time (more than 6 hours) of stubborn
200 numbers I assume that I have some infection in me somewhere or that my
hormones or some medication is doing a number on me and I put a temp. basal
on starting at .1 higher than the normal.  For me, and of course... like you
said... YMMV ....but if my basal is set wrong (like when your body suddenly
demands more insulin than it had been before and you didn't plan on it) I can
bolus the $@#$#% out of it but it doesn't usually budge.  My body really
recognizes the difference between my basal insulin and my boluses.  Try that
and keep testing regularly whenever making a change!

Good luck