Re: [IP] Arnica cream?

> The bottle said only use on UNBROKEN skin.  I don't have a pump for my son
> yet but wouldn't pump bumps apply as broken skin from the hole where the
> needle was in.
> Also, is there a diff between cream and gel?

I just went & got mine out of the cupboard...it's Nelsons Arnica Cream, for
healing & soothing bruises & sore muscles.  The tube I've got does not carry
any warning about use on broken skin, just the usual "avoid contact with
eyes, keep out of the reach of children" stuff.    Aside from the arnica
itself, it seems to be made up of a base of almond oil, avocado oil, & cocoa
butter...sounds almost like a tanning product.  Most such products that I've
seen do not specify any problems pertaining to use on broken skin.  (No, I
am not a "tanner"...I'm a redheaded "burner", so my summer supplies include
serious types of "aftersun" items to help out the skin that somehow was not
fully protected by layers of high-powered sunscreen!)

Nelsons is the British company that produces the Bach Flower Remedies, so
I'd imagine that most places or websites that carry these would have it.