Re: [IP] Re:Slim Fast

Subject: [IP] Re:Slim Fast

I was the one that made a post about using slim fast.  I also have the Fifty
50.  I don't like that too much.  I found mine at the military commissary
that i go to.
Here are the comparisons:
SlimFast (chocolate)
carbs    20g
fiber       2g
sugars   17g
protien   5g

Fifty 50 (chocolate)
carbs     23g
fiber        3g
sugars    19g
protein     5g

They are pretty much the same. Although the Fifty 50 has a better vitamin
percentage. I just like the taste of the slimfast better and it may just be
the stigma of eating something that I know is made for a diabetic.  That
stuff always taste funny to me.  Slimfast tastes like chocolate milk to me.

To each his/her own!