Re: [IP] Arnica cream?

I just bought a tube of Arnica Gel at GNC.  It was a light brown color and
they had never heard of it, but I looked around and found it near the front
with stuff like Vitamin E Lotion, Chapstick, etc.

It was 6.99.

However, I am confused.

>since I'm a
>bumper & a bruiser, I'd say that's a pretty valid idea - Thanks!

The bottle said only use on UNBROKEN skin.  I don't have a pump for my son
yet but wouldn't pump bumps apply as broken skin from the hole where the
needle was in.

Just my .02.  Hope this helps.

Also, is there a diff between cream and gel?

mom to Nathan, 2, dx'd 5/99
and Ashley, 8 months