Re: [IP] Meetings and Higher bgs

First, I'm not on a pump yet, still waiting for approval from the insurance.
I'm doing the MDI. I can't adjust my injection of NPH in the morning because
no day is alike and I don't know if and when I'll make it to the gym.
However what seems to work for me is to sip Gatorade during my workout (low
cal and you need fluids anyway). Before I started this I had similiar
problems with going low and then being too high later. Maybe this could work
for you along with setting a temp basal. Though I don't have a pump yet so
it may be different.