RE: [IP] silhouette users

Out of curiosity, why are you taping over the disconnect?
As a sil user I have never had to.  It might be simpler to cut a hole in the
tape that goes over the disconnect and that way you wouldn't have to remove
the tape to disconnect and avoid possibly pulling the setout?

-- Sherry

I know YMMV, but on vacation I went swimming every day for about an hour at
a time, twice at the ocean, and my sets stayed on without extra tape.