[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Arnica cream?

> Where can I get this cream?

Arnica gel or salves can be found at any decent health food store. GNC  type
places doesn't carry enough of the natural health and beauty products but
Fresh Fields or Whole Foods does and some coops. Any large or good health
food store that sells homeopathic remedies should have arnica skin products.
(It could also be taken internally but I'm not willing to do that) They make
a comfrey/arnica salve for pain, soothing and swelling but I'm happy with
the witch hazel/arnica gel I chose. It's called Arniflora and comes in cream
or tubes. It cost about 5 bucks. Yu slather it on then massage it in or use
a compress on the place. The gel also gets slightly sticky so it might even
work as a set adhesive after IV prep since the contents are likely sterile
since it's in a sealed Desitin-like tube. My ugly arm sites wasn't pink or
raw by the time I woke up:) Of course, now my belly's sore, sites too deep
and fasting was 57...I wonder how many times today I'll play musical sites:)

If only they made 4mm rapids or any set that was only 4mm...


Randi "Pixie" Bruner
#9603-040   Bete SA
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml