[IP] Re: Questions on meetings and exercise

I too find my bg's higher if i'm at a meeting, or even if i am not active
after a meal. Generally, I will bolus at a little higher carb:insulin rate
for the meal and set temp basals a a little higher - however, i find in order
for it to work best, the basal rate must be adjusted 2 hours prior to when
i'll need it - and i don't like to do this too often, cause sometimes plans
change. With planned exercise, i set the basal lower 2 hours prior and then
after finding my bg's creeping up about 2 hours after exercise, i've started
raising the basal a little as i finish the work out. Sometimes, i think the
higher #'s were caused by going too low with exercise - i still haven't been
able to get the right insulin:exercise mix - even with eating a quick snack
(juice) prior to and during the work out. Hopefully, one day it will all come
together! Maybe other people on list could give their solutions - (i know,
YMMV)  Brynn