[IP] RE:Proper and Right

The List Mom a.k.a. *troublemaker* writes:

> n truth, with the freedom the pump allows, not everyone CHOOSES to live such
> a Nazi-esque life as Cap.

Please Sara, send me a clue.  What is a Nazi-esque way of life?  I need
your help here.

Remember this, God has burdened all of us with a cross to bear.  Mine
happens to diabetes.  I fight back the best way I know how and I think I
am winning.  You can polk fun all you want but God willing I will be
healthy and complication free many more years.

> you aren't...and hopefully you won't think I am slamming YOU personally for
> having an opinion, cuz I am not!!!

Gordon, she's not slamming you cuz she still has ME in her bullseye for
having an opinion and a Nazi-esque way of life.  What does that mean

BUT then List Mom writes:

> What kind of life is eating a
> turkey sandwich every day for 25 years

Is this a contradiction?  Do as I say, not as I do. How can you make
that first statement and then follow it up with this second one?

Cap.....Just for good measure.....YMMV