From: "Gary Williams" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 2:39 PM
Subject: [IP] Time Zone Change

On June 22nd I will be leaving for Kona Hawaii to run a
marathon for the
purpose of raising money for the American Diabetes
Association. The time
difference from my home to Hawaii is five hours. Since being
on the pump
I have not dealt with a time change difference. Should I
leave my pump
on central time or change to the local time in Hawaii? I
hope someone
travels regularly and can give me some idea of how they
handle the time
change.

Gary Williams