[IP] A1C of 6.1 too low?

In a message dated 6/12/00 5:12:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
<<  My last A1C was 6.1 and my CDE was saying it was a bit low. >>

Another example of the uselessness of A1C.  6.1 is very very very close to
normal.   If someone is getting an A1C by being dangerously low some of the
time and dangerously high part of the time..... that's bad.  If BGLs are
normal all the time.... that's fine.  IMHO, the A1C number is useless and
misleading.  Good numbers come from frequent testing.