Re: : [IP] re: lunch schmunch

Mr. Bender
I have been type 1 for 25 years since age 13 ,also have a brother with
diabetes for 28 years.
I also walk In the very same moccasins that you described.
Because of a few very close calls as of late I'm now again looking into
the pump (Which is probably why I now revere It as a solution to all my
life's little problems.)
I know I sound like I'm standing on a pedestal (And I'm sorry for that )
Some times I make my self sick!
I only took offense to what seemed to me a lack-a-daisy attitude to the
pump.
I am wrong for feeling that some are using it for the wrong reasons.
Not a good excuse , but I am new to pumps and I'm very up on trying to
do what I need to do to,to make it work!
Sara thank you for your imput you mention many good points and I under
stand where you are coming from.
Here's my question----
Today I put in a softset with a 9 mm cannula no pain going in, but after
it was in I had a sharp pain deep inside and it had to be removed they
didn't have a 6 mm for me to try. I'm 6 foot 142 lbs (skinny you could
say
Can I expect a 6 mm to really make a difference.

Sincerely Gordon Keys Portage Indiana.