[IP] WHAT IS AIC Tests...HELP

Ufortuneately my medical team has failed to care for me , and as a result i will be suing desetronic in Canada for product malfuntion, when my pump shut off and stoped working and recieved no assistance from anyone....

  ANd my medical team at Mc Master University in Canada has failed to inform me on how to deal with bolusing, menenstration adjustments, carbo counting just for starters.....however, i've just had my second AIC test, and i'm not even sure what it really is.......they lost the results of my first test, said they had been misplaced or filed, but today when kthe nurse called she was upset to say my results were .087, and she said this was 50% higher than it should be........first of all i dotn know what the test is for, or what it means,  or how it is meausured and i dont know what my results mean, what results are good and how to improve or what an improvement is......

i'm sure after i know , and talk to my lawyer and have some answers on what to do and how it works from my friends at insulin pumpers, i'll have the knowlege to fire my team, find antoher and get healthy again.......

thank you in advance for any information
Tracey Scott