Re: : [IP] re: lunch schmunch

Mr Bender
Sense age 13 I have been a type 1 diabetic ( now 38).
My younger brother also (since age 6 )
I take 5-6 injections a day depending on my sch,and in many ways walked
in the very same moccasins you described.
I no longer feel my lows any more 30s with no usual signs (plus the
other typical crap like being nice and level headed or anti social.
which I feel now.(and I'm sorry I feel this way!) hence jerk!
I've had a few big problems which has caused me to again look into the
pump but this time much more positively.
In reading my post I sound as if I am standing on a pedestal,, and I'm
wrong for that!
I took offense to some post that took a lack a daisy attitude with the
pump,which I now revere, as my new solution to all life problems (hence
newbe syndrome i'm sure.)
Sara in many ways you are right and thank you for kicking the pedestal
out ,and understanding some of what I meant.
As for me a question I would have is I'm 6 foot 142 lbs (skinny to say
the least ) today I had a softset 9 mm cannula, put it in and no pain
except for the fact It was giving me a sharp pain deep inside . it had
to be removed until the next visit on fri ( they did not have the 6 mm .
My question is will it really make a difference or am I just being a
baby?
Sincerely Gordon Keys Portage Indiana.