Re: [IP] Time Zone Change

gary....while on the plane,   each hour,  move your pump clock backward one
hour.  (to the time of hawaii)

this should work.

also...when we travel...we kind of 'write off'  geneva's travel days...and
just correct when we get into town.  the beauty of the pump!

mom to geneva...who has traveled across the country many times and had no
problems with pump.