Re: [IP] emergency kits

I always wondered about seizures and getting cake gel/icing, whatever into
cheeks.  why couldn't you get inside of her cheek with the gel.  isn't the
cheek maleable....able to be moved to accommodate the gel?  I was under the
impression that one could stick finger inside cheek and squeeze the gel out
and massage.

mom to geneva