[IP] Re:Slim Fast

Another option for a convenient meal/snack is Fifty 50's
Fructose Sweetened Meal Replacement for Diabetic Exchange Plans. (It's
Chocolate.) I usually add a packet of equal and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Sometimes I add a spoonfull of coffee. It's low in protein so sometimes I
add tofu or an egg. Anyway, it's pretty good but you'd have to be by a
blender to make it. It helped me lose weight and maintain good bgs. It has
23g of carbs, 3g of fiber and 5g of protein. I first bought it at the
grocery but many grocery stores don't carry it so I ordered it from P.O Box
482, Florham Park, NJ 07932. I started using it when I was on MDI and my
doc has since chided me for spending excess money on this kind of product
instead of eating a "normal" meal. Now I'm out of the college dorm so I've
been cooking meals more than making the shake. In any case, I thought I'd
suggest it.
dx 12
24 yo
pumping since 9/99