[IP] Tape hole in the middle.of bumpy tape

As I understand it is so after insertion and fastening you can remove the
introducer needle (trocar). I put IV 3000 over the entire thing like a tent.
If you remove the trocar after insertion there is a risk that the whole set,
wings, cannula and all can pull out. I don't like those sets, they do not
last as long as the sils nor are they as comfortable to each his oiwn, just
my 0.02$