[IP] Approved, Finally!!!

I'm a frequent reader, but not too good at posting, but wanted to share in
our good news with people who I knew would know how we feel.  My almost 7
year old was finally approved for the pump today.  Needless to say, we are
thrilled!!!  It's been a long wait and I didn't really think it would
happen, but it did. Yippee!! We are supposed to go down and do a saline
trial run early next month.  Can someone explain the process to me? And
should I be doing anything now to get ready for it?  We are already on a
carb to insulin ratio. What else do I need to do?

Thanks for letting us share with you.
Dawn and soon to be pumping son, Nolan