[IP] It's almost time!

HELLO EVERYBODY!
	Caitlyn and I had our pre-pump meeting today with the diabetes
educator/pump trainer, along with her step-dad, father, step-mother,
step-sister, and grandmother!.  The pump is due to be delivered to our
home within the next two weeks!  WE START THE OFFICIAL PUMP TRAINING ON
JULY 5TH AND WILL GO "LIVE" ON THE 14TH!  I will be wearing a pump with
her while she is pumping saline.  We are both very excited! 			The RN
gave us two micro sets and a soft-serter for me to practice doing an
insertion, and for Caitlyn to practice what it feels like.  I didn't do
a very good job on the first try and had to re-do it, but the second one
went much more smoothly.  She cried at the second try because I am not a
pro at removing the needle yet, and I didn't numb her with ice the
second try.  After I told her how proud I was of her, and gave her big
hugs and kisses, then told her that she was the bravest person I know,
she calmed down and went back to playing with her toys.
	She cannot wait to be able to eat (or in her case not eat) and be able
to just keep on going without a major argument or protest.  I found the
pre-pump session to be informative for everyone that came, except for
me.  She only really answered one or two of my questions, but other than
that, I ALREADY KNEW EVERYTHING ELSE THAT SHE EXPLAINED!  That is thanks
to all of you!  I am indebted to each and evry one of you for all of
your help!  The information exchanged here is so helpful and awesome!  I
am even prepared as to how I will wear my loaner pump to a wedding I
will be attending while I am hooked up with my daughter thanks totally
to all of the wonderful women who suggested how to wear it with
dresses!  THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  A THOUSAND TIMES THANK YOU TO EACH AND
EVERY ONE OF YOU ON THIS LIST!	  But I must make a special, personal
thank you to Michael. for without whom, I would not have all of you
wonderful people to assist me!  Micheal, THANK YOU SO MUCH! (BTW:  my
donation will be coming when I get paid the first week of July!).

Sincerely,
Carrie Vargas, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months old, 5 Y.O. and pumping
in 	       just a few short weeks!  YEAH!