[IP] Time Zone Change

On June 22nd I will be leaving for Kona Hawaii to run a marathon for the
purpose of raising money for the American Diabetes Association. The time
difference from my home to Hawaii is five hours. Since being on the pump
I have not dealt with a time change difference. Should I leave my pump
on central time or change to the local time in Hawaii? I hope someone
travels regularly and can give me some idea of how they handle the time

Gary Williams