Re: [IP] re: lunch schmunch

Hello all this is my first post, and I don't mean to start off with a
I have been a diabetic for 25 years ,with little regard to how I would
eat,I did try to balance my injections to what I ate. (guessing at
I am a District opps mgr for a major Corp,and I drive about 8000 MI a
month. I live in hotel about three times a week or more,and eat out more
than I like .
a 36 hr day during a bad inventory is not common,thou I've been there
and done that.
ok enough about me!
Cap is right in his comment about dex tabs(four times a day or more???)
Yes I hate sandwiches and I rarely pack a lunch, but I will eat
something (taco,long johns ect.)
To come on a board and use an excuse your mileage may very, because you
choose to not eat as properly as we all should.(To me is of poor taste.)
I'm new to pumps,as a matter of fact mines is still not here yet, and I
truly have learned very much from all of you,yet my take on the meaning
of your mileage may very has more to do with personal absorption of
insulin, size and girth ,and your own metabolism.
Not weather we chose to not eat right.
You all tought the great advantage s ,and flexability the pump has given
to you all, but would it be in our best interest to not take it for
granted and use it the way it was intended.(not to skip breakfast,and
lunch while we attend school,(school gives you the time to eat lunch and
i would not accept that from my seventeen year old).
Please do not take me as a jerk!!!
It just bugged me the last few days