[IP] emergency kits

Remember that discussion we all just had not too long ago about
carrying supplies? I had said I had an emergency kit (just a
shaving kit) with a meter and supplies and a ziploc with various
forms of glucose and the glucagon kit in it. Well, the kit came
in VERY handy last Friday morning! My daughter (9 1/2) had a
serious low which caused a seizure and I had to use glucagon to
bring her out of it. I keep the kit hanging on a central wall of
the house and it was not too far from where my daughter happened
to be laying. I took out the ziploc bag and tried the gel but
couldn't get much in her mouth (she had it clamped tight) so I
went for the glucagon (and immediately turned off the pump.) She
came to within minutes.
Thank God for that kit!!! It really helped having it ready and
waiting "just in case", and no one panicked (but boy, was I
pumped with adrenaline!) :)

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"God teaches the birds to make nests, yet the nests of all birds
are not alike." Duwamish proverb