Re: [IP] hole in one -- errr, tape

Well YMMV but for me the tent style does not hold my set-up in. With the 2
tapes in the soft-sets I insert through the one hold and put the smaller
one over the soft set button and then remove the introducer needle and it
holds so much better and I don't have to order extra tapes. This works very
very well for me.
Hope this helps explain.