[IP] . They are also FDA approved for alternate site testing (meaning

Just a little sarcasm in an otherwise perfect world: I never realized the
FDA had to approve a site for testing. Like is this Big Brother enough? What
happens if you use an unapproved site? I guess you would have an unapproved
high or low. Oh sorry doc, those readings were taken from an unapproved site
so they don't count. If you eat FDA unapproved ice crème do you have to
bolus for it. I generally test on the Turnpike when driving. I'd hate for
this to be an unapproved site. Is my apartment approved?