[IP] Re: beta cell transplant

did anyone see the short TV special on beta cell translplants?     How
does one get to be in an experiment or get it done?
Did anyone get the name of the University/hospital that is studying this?
 Is Stanford studying it?  I know Stanford has had people on "internal "
pumps for about three years now and it works well.  they were supposed to
be on the market this year, but I have not heard anymore on it.   sounds
great to me after 51 years of type 1 DM.  gudo hallstone