RE: [IP] hole in one -- errr, tape

I get 2 tapes with holes in the middle with my soft-sets quick release
packages..the one with the orange on it I put on my skin first and shoot my
new soft set-up  in and the second smaller white one with the hole I put
over the set up so the button is through it -pull out the introduction
needle and I have a really nice way of taping.  This is the best way I have
found for me and my senstivie skin and it works GREAT! I Love it! Before
there were 2 tapes I would cut a hole in one and do it the same way. But
now I have 2 nice perfect tapes. What more can a pumper ask for?