Re: [IP] Sites in thin kids

My son is also 6 and also very thin.  We have only had luck with the Comfort
sets and they only last  2 days, sometimes 3, but not often.  The only site
we use are his buttocks (outer quadrant).  We numb with EMLA for at least 1/2
hour and he has no complaints.  Also, instead of inserting at the prescribed
45 degree angle, we have had MUCH better luck inserting at about a 30 degree

Best wishes,