From: Allison Kane [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 6:24 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted;
email @ redacted
Subject: Re: Fast Take Strips

Jeff Hitchcock wrote:

> The new FastTake strips take 1.5 microliters and can be used as end fill
> top fill. They are also FDA approved for alternate site testing (meaning
> forearm, etc.).

We have these new strips and I don't see how they can be top fill???

The clear plastic comes all the way to the end so you have no choice but to
put the finger with the drop of blood at the tip of the strip. I'm not
complaining mind you, we LOVE
the new strips :)

email @ redacted
Homepage ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/Allison/
HoJoTalkies ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/HoJoTalkies/
Sign the Diabetes Petition for a Cure!!!!
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
-- Mother Teresa

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Get your hands dirty, get a little insane,
come out and play with me, barefoot in the rain.
--Howard Jones