[IP] Puberty

> back in the 70s of my puberty, I was in pretty
> crappy control...and puberty didn't hit any part of my body until I was 16
>Sara LB

Back in the '50s of my puberty we had NO idea what the BG was running at
what time of day OR week of the  month. NO A1c's either to know what the
over-all control was. Just the ONE daily injection of NPH/Reg mixed. If the
dosage was increased at any time, we hoped to not have a hypo of which we
weren't sure since it could be a good range and the body just not used to
it. Amazing how I've lived so long. But, *they* will just have to put up
with me. ;-)
Jan (T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)