From: Allison Kane [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 2:48 PM
To: kristin suchy
Cc: email @ redacted;
email @ redacted
Subject: Re: Fast Take Strips

kristin suchy wrote:

> Does anyone know anything about new Fast Take strips.  I have heard they
> were coming out with some, but I looked at Walmart yesterday and didn't
> any.  We have had the new Fast Take strip that has two windows to verify
> that you have enough blood.  Are those the new ones?  Because I heard the
> new ones would suck up blood from the end?  These don't, I think.  Ok,
> the rambling lady!  Anyways, any info. out there?

I mentioned earlier this week that the new strips were now at our pharmacy
here in Colorado. They take in the blood at the tip of the strip rather than
on the top, and they use
less blood. Tarek, age 8, really likes them. Someone also posted last night
or this morning an article regarding the strips being able to take blood
from the arm, but we
haven't tried that yet. I don't know how keen Tarek would be on me poking
his arm!! :)

email @ redacted
Homepage ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/Allison/
HoJoTalkies ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/HoJoTalkies/
Sign the Diabetes Petition for a Cure!!!!
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
-- Mother Teresa

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Get your hands dirty, get a little insane,
come out and play with me, barefoot in the rain.
--Howard Jones

word "unsubscribe" in the message body. To send a message, e-mail