RE: [IP] Fast Take Strips

<<<<Does anyone know anything about new Fast Take strips.  I have heard
were coming out with some, but I looked at Walmart yesterday and didn't
any.  We have had the new Fast Take strip that has two windows to verify
that you have enough blood.  Are those the new ones?  Because I heard
new ones would suck up blood from the end?  These don't, I think.  Ok,
the rambling lady!  Anyways, any info. out there?>>>

I've been using them for at least six-seven months... I'm in Chapel
Hill, NC.  Ask your pharmacist to order them.  Sometimes pharmacies
don't understand WHY one strip would be any different than another (ie.
I had to request they start carrying comfort curves too - comfort curves
use like 1/8 of the blood the old accuchek strips did!)