[IP] Fast Take Strips

Does anyone know anything about new Fast Take strips.  I have heard they
were coming out with some, but I looked at Walmart yesterday and didn't see
any.  We have had the new Fast Take strip that has two windows to verify
that you have enough blood.  Are those the new ones?  Because I heard the
new ones would suck up blood from the end?  These don't, I think.  Ok, stop
the rambling lady!  Anyways, any info. out there?

Also, any more info. on the needles with 1/2 unit markings that were
supposed to have been given out in Orlando.  I am WAY PAST INTERESTED in
those for my toddler.

Thanks for all the info.

One last question.  DOes anyone have a telephone number for B-D products?

mom to Nathan, 2, dx'd 5/99
and Ashley, 8 months.