[IP] I went "live" today! :^)

Hi, everybody. I started with my Minimed today...just doing boluses for a spell and then within the next 2 weeks,  24/7! And, yes, talk about "cold feet"! I was really scared that I would screw up somehow but my diabetes nurse really walked me through the process plus some of my buddies who've been there, done that, gave much needed moral support.  Plus I realized the power of the almighty ACT button! You gotta PRESS it to deliver the change! LOL This website has really been great--I've learned alot in the past month! Thanks one & all! Joan   email @ redacted