[IP] The Eugly

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 "Kim Thielen" <email @ redacted> wrote

>and my first pump was the Eugly.

OK.  I remember the name but who made it and what were it's features (it
brings back interesting memories but I don't remember why so I'm trying to get
a picture of it....)

Yerachmiel who feels a little guilty after his last post (Just 'cause I'm an
old hand at this doesn't mean everyone else has to be).