[IP] The Eugly

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 "Kim Thielen" <email @ redacted> wrote

>and my first pump was the Eugly.

OK.  I remember the name but who made it and what were it's features (it
brings back interesting memories but I don't remember why so I'm trying to get
a picture of it....)

Yerachmiel who feels a little guilty after his last post (Just 'cause I'm an
old hand at this doesn't mean everyone else has to be).

 This message has not been checked for accuracy, completeness
 or relevance by the author.
 Any need for these activities should be addressed by a message to
 my mommy.