Re: [IP] Re:The best glucometer

i just spent the last few days at disney world and sea world and at pool side
etc and never had a problem with the fast take reading too high and the temp
was in the 90's each day and we were out in the sun all the time and i
carried it in a fanny pack and used it about 13 times each day.
although if you leave it in your vehicle then of course the temp goes much
higher and will have to wait for it to cool off, but our meter goes every
where with us and never just left in the car and normally we use the accu
complete which will also tell you it is too hot if left in the car but the
fast take was much smaller to carry around and i had several extra ones that
i packed as back up in case of lost or broken or batteries dead. and i only
had one accu complete and i didn't want to risk losing all the info in there
if something happened to it.

mom to
Maria 21 graduating college this year
Jonathan 15  adhd and bipolar
Veronica 14 my helping hand
Alisha 10  add dx 2-2-98 pumping since 1-6-00
and grandma to
Paige 2 1/2 my little sunshine