[IP] Re: Ad

Unfortunately, I have found when things sound too good to be true they
usually are.  They want you to send them 12.95 and they aren't even going to
tell you what the product is.  They also ask for $2 shipping and handling.
Well no offense, but in my experience, what can you mail for two dollars
that is worth 12.95.  Sounds like a pamphlet/brochure or something.  Of
course, if you are willing to drop the bucks, we would probably all be
interested in this miracle drug:)  Hope everyone is having a great day and
beautiful weather like us in Southeastern VA!

mom to Nathan 2 dx'd 5/99
and Ashley 8 months