Re: [IP] re: lunch schmunch

In a message dated 6/13/00 8:59:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I think what the original writter that started this war was tyring to say
 something that you guys aren't hearing.  It sounded to me like he was saying
 that we should eat better, more healthy meals when we DO eat.  So what if
 you skip a meal, fine and dandy, Just be sure to eat good when you do eat.
 It's funny how some people can eat crap all the time keeping there bgs in
 check, yet they wonder why they feel like crap too.  Just my .02
 Sheila >>
Sheila that is what I was trying to point out about my 140 cholesterol number
it took 10 years of less junk food to get there! I will admit I miss all the
good junk. I would love to meet Sara and take her out for a well balanced
meal. Roger C dx 47 pm 5/00