No Subject

     Dawn Stricker wrote...

     ***
     Well, back online now that some MORE computer problems are fixed, and now
     I'm going to share my Disetronic problem with you!  (By the way, Gateway,
     if you have a Gateway computer, has AWESOME tech support.  Without them I
     would have thrown the computer around the room in an effort to 'jiggle' it
     into working again! lol).
     ***

     FYI, the technical term for this is "percussive maintenance".