No Subject

     Dawn Stricker wrote...
     Well, back online now that some MORE computer problems are fixed, and now
     I'm going to share my Disetronic problem with you!  (By the way, Gateway,
     if you have a Gateway computer, has AWESOME tech support.  Without them I
     would have thrown the computer around the room in an effort to 'jiggle' it
     into working again! lol).
     FYI, the technical term for this is "percussive maintenance".