RE: [IP] menstruation/insulin requirements

If it makes you feel better Sara I didn't start until I was 16 either. My
mom was getting worried about me.  She started at the famed 13.  Somedays I
wish I was still waiting. :)  However, in about 6 months my body went from a
32AAA 105lbs to 34C 145lbs.  I swear all the weight was my chest. ;)

-- Sherry
Late Bloomer, who made up for lost time very quickly...sigh.